Legal NoticeInformation provided pursuant to Section 4 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG):
André Jahn LLM
Represented by: Mr André Jahn LLM
Tel. No.: 01149-(0)30-40393-365
Fax No: 01149-(0)30-40393-472
Official professional title: Rechtsanwalt (Attorney at Law of Germany). Admitted as an Attorney at Law in 2003 and sworn in by the Berlin District Court (Landgericht) and the Berlin Lawyers' Association since 2003.
Responsible supervisory authority: Berlin Lawyers' Association, Littenstrasse 9, 10179 Berlin, Germany. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +49 (0)30-3069310, Fax: +49 (0)30-30693199.
The governing professional codes of conduct may be inspected with the above and is set out in:
BRAO - Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (Federal Lawyers' Act)
BORA - Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte (Professional Code of Conduct for Lawyers)
RVG - Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz (Law Regulating Lawyers' Fees)
and the professional rules for lawyers in the European Union.
This may be inspected at the Berlin Lawyers' Association.
VAT ID No.: DE234500065.
Tax No.: 31-362-00154.
Professional liability insurer: HDI-Gerling, Vermögensschadenhaftpflicht [Financial Loss Liability], PO Box 102251, 70018 Stuttgart, Germany.
with the kind permission of Friedel Kantaut
Exclusion of liability:Liability for content
The content of our pages has been produced with the greatest of care. We cannot, however, undertake any guarantee that it is correct, complete or up-to-date. As service providers we are responsible under Section 7 (1) of the Telemedia Act for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws.. Under Sections 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act, we are not, however obliged as service providers to monitor transmitted or stored information from third parties or to search for circumstances which indicate unlawful activity. This does not affect our obligation to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws. Liability in this regard is possible only from the moment at which we become aware of a specific infringement of rights or of the law. We shall remove this content at once upon becoming aware of any relevant infringements of rights or of the law.
Liability for links
Our offering includes links to external websites of third parties, on the content of which we can have no influence. For this reason, we cannot undertake any liability whatsoever in respect of such third party content. The respective offerors or operators of the sites are at all times responsible for the content of linked websites. The linked websites have been checked for possible legal infringements at the time of creating the links. Unlawful content was not apparent at the time of creating the links. We cannot, however, reasonably be expected to maintain permanent monitoring of the content of the linked websites without specific reason to suppose the existence of an infringement of rights or of the law. If we become aware of such infringements, we shall remove such links at once.
The content and works on these pages created by the website operators are subject to German copyright law. Reproduction, processing, dissemination and any form of utilisation hereof outside the scope of copyright law requires the written permission of the relevant author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are permitted only for private use and not for commercial use. To the extent that the content on these pages has not been created by the operator, the copyright of third parties has been respected. In particular, third party content is identified as such. Should you, however, notice any infringement of copyright notwithstanding this, we would ask you to let us know. If we become aware of any infringements of rights, we shall remove such content at once.
1. Name and contact data of the controller.
This data protection information applies for the processing of data by:
Mr. Andre Jahn LLM, Rechtsanwalt (attorney at law), Winsstrasse 66, D-10405 Berlin, Germany, email: email@example.com, telephone: 01149-(0)30-40393365, fax: 01149-(0)30-40393472
2. Collection and storage of personal data and manner and purpose of its use
When visiting our website www.jahn-law.com the browser being used by your computer or other device will automatically send the following information to our server which will temporarily store them in a log file without any action performed by you:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and Universal Resource Locator (URL) of the pages visited
- Linked website (URL referrer) from which you came to visit www.jahn-law.com
- Name of your browser, operating system of your computer and the name of your internet access provider
We use the above data to:
- provide effective connection to our website and to facilitate the user’s ease of access
- for us to evaluate system security and stability, and to administer our website
- and other administrative purposes.
We process data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes mentioned above. In no way will we use this data for the purpose of making conclusions about you as a person/identity.
3. Transmission of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for any purpose other than the ones mentioned above. We only transmit your personal data to third parties if:
- you have explicitly consented to this pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR,
- transmission is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest preventing this,
- transmission is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject pursuant to Art. 6 (1) c) of the GDPR and
- this is legally permissible and, pursuant to Art. 6 (1) b) of the GDPR, necessary for administering our contractual relationship with you.
4. Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679
You have the right
- under Art. 15 of the GDPR to obtain information about your personal data being processed by us. You may in particular obtain from us information about the purposes of the processing, about the categories of personal data concerned, about the categories of recipient to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, about the envisaged period for which your personal data will be stored, about the existence of the right to rectification or erasure of your personal data or to restriction of the processing of your personal data or to object to such processing, about the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, about the source of your data where they have not been collected by us and about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and where necessary meaningful information about the details of this;
- under Art. 16 of the GDPR to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data stored by us concerning you or the completion of incomplete data stored by us concerning you;
- under Art. 17 of the GDPR to obtain the erasure of personal data stored by us concerning you, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- under Art. 18 of the GDPR to restrict the processing of your personal data where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, where the processing is unlawful but you have opposed the erasure of the data and where we no longer need the personal data but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or where you have lodged an objection to the processing under Art 21 of the GDPR;
- under Art. 20 of the GDPR to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form or to request the transmission of the data to another controller;
- under Art. 7 (3) of the GDPR to withdraw at any time the consent you have given us. The consequence of this is that we will no longer be permitted to process the data for which this consent was given.
- under Art. 77 of the GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may normally lodge such a complaint with the supervisory authority in the place of your habitual residence or your place of work or where our law firm is located.
5. Right to object
Where your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) f) of the GDPR, you have the right under Art. 21 of the GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data if grounds exist relating to your particular situation or to processing for the direct marketing purposes. In the latter instance you have a general right to object which will be implemented by us without regard to any particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw consent or to object, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be sufficient.
6. Data security
During your visit to our website we use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Generally this is 256-bit encryption, but if that is not supported by your browser then the lower 128-bit v3 encryption would be used. You can see whether any particular page of our web presence is transmitted with encryption from the closed depiction or the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. With regard to other personal data, we adopt appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect them against accidental of intentional manipulation, complete or partial loss, destruction and unauthorised access by third parties. Our security is constantly being updated to take account of technical advances.
7. Updating and amendment of this data privacy statement
This data privacy statement is currently valid per May 2018.
The further development of our website and offerings made here and changes in the legal or supervisory framework may make it necessary to amend this data privacy statement from time to time. You may access the current data privacy statement in effect at any time on this website at https://www.jahn-law.com in this form. This may require rebooting of your browser.